Automotive shop management software is a tool created to practically automate most administrative tasks in the automotive repair workshop.
It helps you to quicken the business workflow so that you can be able to attend to more customers without spending more time and yet make more money.
Workshop activities and management have moved up to the point of using advanced technology whereby, work can be done much more easily and faster.
Traditionally, workshop management activities involve much paper work, record keeping, filing of documents of customers and parts information, but today things have changed, all of these activities can be computerized.
Your shop administrative work can indeed be monotonous and boring, but with effective automotive shop management software, they become easy and quite interesting.
Successful car repair shops that have used this automotive shop management software have improved in the following areas.
1. Tracking work in progress: They can easily and quickly track to the last detail the status of a job they are working on, and know whether they can meet up with the completion date and time.
2. Profitability: They can make a quick check at a glance through this software and know whether they are making profits or not, all the necessary information on this will be displayed by a designated color after the software have compared all the necessary parameters for profitability.
3. Scheduling of Appointments: They make all appointments with customers so easily, and even well ahead of time, as the software can display all the necessary information pertaining to each customer to show when their appointment is due and what nature of jobs they want done.
4. Auto parts sales: With the customers details collected at the first time, they can easily know by the histories of their appointments which parts and accessories they need, and with no new input of full details of customers, and no unnecessary waiting, they can sell the parts over the counter.
5. Car Parts and Accessories Management and Control: They are able to have full control over parts movement, inventory management, price matrix, which not only save a lot of wasted time, but also minimize unnecessary loses.
6. Marketing Control: They use the it to do necessary follow up on customers so that they will have value for the products they bought and services rendered to them, and also, they will find it difficult not to come back when the need arise.
With the information provided, they can send reminders on next scheduled appointments or even thank you cards.
Automotive shop management software will practically run all your workshop management activities underground, coordinating them into a simple one continuous successful process which will make your customers to be happy with you always.